Tuesday, September 04, 2007

天使在唱歌

发现到这个video是透过朋友的blog.
看到的时候,觉得很不可思议!
这个小女孩的声音就好像来自天堂,觉得很感动,很震撼.
她才6岁耶!
She is the FUTURE also a ANGEL!


曲名:Over the rainbow
Lyrics:E.Yip Harburg
Music:Harold Arlen

Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high
There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby
Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue
And the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true
Someday I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far behind me
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me
Somewhere over the rainbow, bluebirds fly
Birds fly over the rainbow
oh why can't oh why can't I?
If happy little bluebirds fly beyond the rainbow
Why, oh why can't I?

P/s:张韶涵也唱过这首歌哦!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home