Monday, October 06, 2008

Tagged

Another JING tag me.
Last time is Jing Jing meimei,
this time is Jeannie.

RULE:
a) Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about you. b) People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits / things / little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
c) At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names. NO TAG backs!

1. I don't like to eat vegetable but eat a lot of potatoe and taufu. So. my dishes colour always is yellow.

2. I love Mcd so much...wahaha.

3. I like alone at home because my mum and sister are very noisy and irratating.

4. I don't like to talk so much with strangers and new friends, but I don't like people ignore me or forget about me.

5. I don't like people say i am a pretty girl because it too fake lah...

6. I am very rude in everything except studying. Hehe...

7. My ambition is be a PROFESSIONAL accountant! Then make a lot money and travel around the word with my beloved.

8. I love ROMP so much. Hope that i can but all their jeans and T-shirt.

9. I can sleep over 20 hours when i am too free. Haha... Sleeping make time passed speedily.

10. Although I am very thin already but my mum and dad always afraid i become fat. That's why I cannot fat lah!

11. I don't play doll or bear when i am a kid. That's why i am not feminine and hate the guy who is sisi.

12. I love smart and tall guy. This is basic ok? Hehe...

13. I don't get my car license yet. haizz...

14. I hope my sister can fast fast marry with her boyfriend so i can occupy the cupboard. Wakaka. Then less one person disturb me at home.

15. My T-shirt almostly is white colour.

Ok...finally finish.
I dont want to tag people again...because it's really very tired.

5 Comments:

At 10:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know why your blood flow so slow now. If you eat many meat, there will be cholesterol build up inside your blood vessels.

So eat more vegetable. Otherwise you will have many fat inside your body even you are very thin. When you are old, you will be more tend to get sick.

 
At 11:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Then I must say you are very ugly. I am very short and stupid.

Your Sincere
Fei

 
At 12:10 AM , Blogger jingle sjj said...

eat vege...
i think i need time to think about it.haha.

u can say i m nt pretty but nt "ugly". pls, dun use ugly to describe a gal, it's hurt.

 
At 12:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK,you are not ugly, I am not short and not stupid too.

Funny, what make you think that you are not pretty? Can I say you are not pretty but you are good looking please. Must thank to your parents.

Or like this, we say there are no pretty girl in the world.

 
At 10:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

不要人夸颜色好,只留清气满乾坤。

P/S:不好意思,留下这样多评语。你可以删掉,我不会介意的。

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home